What is Per Capita?
Per Capita is an annual per member apportionment ($42.90 for 2022) that funds presbytery, synod, and general assembly efforts.
$31.52 annual contribution to support Presbytery infrastructure necessary for mission in Beaver and Butler Counties
$2.40 annual contribution to the Synod, which consists of 16 Presbyteries across Pennsylvania and parts of West Virginia and Ohio
$8.98 annual contribution to the Ofﬁce of General Assembly, which supports our Synods, Presbyteries, and over 10,000 congregations
As 1 of 63 congregations in Beaver-Butler Presbytery, your church is part of a larger family that is…
• enabled by shared resources
• strengthened by administrative help
• enlivened through combined ministry
• empowered by valuable training
• assisted through transition
• connected to regional Synod and national PCUSA