Beaver-Butler Presbytery is a Covenant Community of Churches that supports, nurtures, and helps grow disciples in the Way of Christ.
A Covenant Community of Churches
- Covenants are trust-based promises that rely on the integrity of mutual accountability.
- We believe God calls all people of faith into a covenantal life together.
- We seek to reframe the term “Presbytery” from an office or institution into a collaborative partnership.
- The Presbytery is the community of congregations that willingly join each other in our purpose together.
That supports, nurtures, and helps grow disciples in the Way of Christ
- Our work is directed toward discipleship the fruit of God’s mission to transform our lives and communities.
- Our connections support, nurture, and help grown disciples as we work alongside the Lord who is already doing transformative work.
- The earliest church was called The Way. Likewise, our direction in all things is Christ.